CBS News Reports:
Pros and cons of buying eyeglasses online
- Low prices: as much as 70 percent less than in traditional optical stores.
- Convenience: Shop from home and have your glasses delivered to your door.
- Selection: thousands of frames to choose from at the click of a mouse.
- Can’t actually try them on.
- Possible return hassles.
- Still may have to have your frames professionally adjusted.
That’s just a portion of a pretty well-done article, really it is a lot like this article that I wrote four years ago. Clearly, the whole saving-a-bunch-of-money thing on prescription eyewear has broad appeal.